Working with/for us at PRAISE FACTORY MUSIC
Praise Factory Music is always looking for dynamic, passionate and inspirational Music and Art Professionals to deliver impactful, engaging and structured lessons/enrichments to pupils within schools, academies, organisations, individual and community centres within the United Kingdom and beyond. Teachers must have:
- Experience in teaching Music from Beginner to Professional Levels
- Knowledge in Music Theory, notation and Composition
- Subject degree or Equivalent Experience in Performance
- DBS clearance (we can also run a DBS Check for you)
- Be able to play at least one harmony and one rhythm instrument
If you meet the above criteria and want to hear about all of our latest vacancies for Music and Art Related Lessons and Enrichments, simply send your CV/cover letter to email@example.com and alsoby filling in the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!
P.S - Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Our Core Values are to help Students:
Explore Music & Arts
Experience Music and Arts
Express Music and Arts